Sunday, December 27, 2009

Uwave Motherboard AMD Duron 700mhz Processor With A Uwave Motherboard And I Was Woundering How To Overclock It.(bioshasnooption)

AMD duron 700mhz processor with a uwave motherboard and i was woundering how to overclock it.(bioshasnooption) - uwave motherboard

I have a 700 MHz AMD Duron processor with uwave motherboard and I was woundering how overclock. (BIOS has no way to do this) I'm new conceipt this because I made a previous team to me. There is a jumper on the motherboard to change it from 100MHz to 133MHz, but if I deck and I start my computer screen does not occur. I tryed lookin all in the BIOS to fool the pen "have no children or for targeted assistance. If you need further information or can I hope my e-mail contact (dylan_beaver@hotmail.com), you can help! Thank you: boomshiika

No comments:

Post a Comment