Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bursitis Surgery Can My Mom Be In The Room While Im Having Bursitis Surgery In My Knee?.. And Does Intubation Hurt For A Child?

Can my mom be in the room while im having bursitis surgery in my knee?.. and does intubation hurt for a child? - bursitis surgery

ok I'm 14 and take the bursitis in knee surgery. I am very afraid to fall. Since my mother to stay in the room with me? and it does not allow you to breathe by himself or put a tube in his neck? I am very shocked to get it in 2-3 weeks. to intubate when I go before the wake up?

2 comments:

virtuous... said...

They give you anesthesia numb and does not feel or respond to pain. Intubate the world is still not surgery. It is difficult, the almonds with a tube on the way :-) Your mother should know in advance whether they will do. They would sleep, but almost always awake when they do. It would also be a sore throat afterwards. Your mother will not be there when you need surgery, but she will be there before falling asleep and waking up in recovery.

I had surgery when they are 4 and now I work in a hospital.

мίяαη∂α Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Place the tube while you sleep. Also removed before waking, so no need to worry! Depending on the hospital if you think your mother's hand, until you fall asleep. You can not stay for the op, but to allow some parents to be there until it was. You'll be fine: D ♥ The surgery is frightening, but it's over before you notice!


Note: Do not intubate because the airway may collapse because you're under sedation.)

Post a Comment