Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls Getting Dressed From The Shower What's Your Shower Routine? For Girls!!?

What's your shower routine? For Girls!!? - girls getting dressed from the shower

I know a little weird, but I'm bored.
What do you do when you get in the shower? Brush your teeth, do u shower in the morning / evening? etc.
Here is mine:

Typically in the morning
Turn on the water
Take-undress (.. duh)
Wet Hair / Body
Soap
Shampoo
Sinks
Conditioner
Shaving (if necessary)
Conditioning Rinse
-Wash your face
Turn water
Sal --
Towels in your hair / body
Brushes
Deodorant.
-Dress
Hair Fix
Makeup

LOL! I'm bored, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start at the top and on my way down.
Wash and condition the hair.
Washing, rinsing your face, face scrub.
Wash-rinse shave my body, wash again.
Apply a body lotion.
Brush your teeth.
-Put in my contacts.
Blow-dry my hair and style.
-Put on my makeup.
"Get dressed.
Deodorant, perfume, hand cream.

Post a Comment