Monday, January 25, 2010

Cowboys Sayings For Cake Cute Or Funny Horsey Sayings?

Cute or funny horsey sayings? - cowboys sayings for cake

I design T-shirts for sale on cafepress.com. Horsey someone has these cute or funny or shirt ideas?

who can not get anything other than the head! I want to sell what they do not want to be sued for using copyrighted material?

You need to agree with me, I can not use their ideas and then give me a study plegerism (sorry, I know I am) the misspelled word or something!

Thank you! And what do you think of my ideas so far? You are here:
- Why walk when you can drive?
- Save a horse, ditch the cowboy
- Cyclists in the true English
(I am an English pilot, sorry fans of the West!)
- The girl kissing a horse would rather kiss a boy
- There is nothing wrong with feeling like a horse.

So yeah, tell me what you think! All ideas are welcome!

8 comments:

Equestri... said...

The life of a real horse is not complete until you have a bond with a horse released more than words.


poor horse (s) to be poor / on a budget, because a horse to have (or two or three)

* Is this a horse race *

Got:
Boat hook * *
Checkmark Saddle * *
* Helmet Hook *
* Horse * tick
* Hook * Brush
Checkmark brings * *
No matter what one from May
Sanity, not so much

♥Anna♥ said...

Here is a girl who is his horse, and then seeing a movie rather
Horse + mud = A Happy Little Girl (So help me)
It's Called Barn Perfume (by smell, like a horse)
The girl prefers to let his horse, then go with a guy
Jumping Horse + Girl = English (English for riders)
Since my horse is like the heart
It's a girl, preferably after the courtyard of the school dance dance
Pitchfork!
I like the kiss of a horse to a boy a kiss
These are just random

Backwood... said...

I've heard that you have determined the

Real Riders Ride-West

"A stubborn horse walks behind is you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a companion to you.

-if not the soil, the food is

basktetball, football and baseball ..... but when it comes to rodeo must not forget that you have the balls.


"A real woman needs two animals: The horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it.

"You're a Redneck? ... Because you ride like a clown

that everything I

Erica said...

I like the idea of you:

- Save a horse, ditch the cowboy

But here are some others that I have heard everything, I do not do until I do not know who did it, you might want to do more research if you decide to like =]

Horse riding is very similar to the nuts and bolts. If the parent driver, the horse bolts!

This girl prefers a clean house of your room.

YES! I grew up on a farm!


We hope you will find he wanted
If you need more suggestions, just e-mail =]

Jenna : ) said...

Western Riders Ride true
haha I feel the West, so I had to say:)

What

I could drive before I went

Horses give us the wings that do not

If this shirt is so clean, I havent the barn, but

that's all I can think of

rachael said...

It's just Erica, a ton of this use in a magazine. Do not use the! They have big problems. In cooperation with the cleaning of the barn instead of the hall or something

fishable... said...

What is real
Pilots do not stereotype other drivers

Edit
I've heard a lot from them, and though it may sound smart, you really need to make sure that it has not yet been used.

RIP-Rose.. 10-17-09</33 said...

Real Riders Ride West.
I love that says, taking my horse is like from my heart (:

Post a Comment