Thursday, January 21, 2010

Plastic Curtain Hooks Curtain Sizes?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Curtain sizes?!?!?!?!??!?!? - plastic curtain hooks

I feel stupid for asking that!
But I'm just not so new to this!

missing in the new curtains in my living room.
it in a kind of rail, I do not know what it is called: s hook plastic things on every few inches apart and the clip from the line on the wall ... like this would really help if I could help!

I measured from the upper frame, a few provinces at the top of the window to the window, the 51 inch.
But we were the background, such as 4-6 cm below the window.

and from one side to the other side of the current window 112inches.

So, what is the size of curtains should I pay attention?

66x72drop but said, as it does not sound good.

All answers appreciated: D

Thank you!

1 comment:

saaanen said...

First, the width is easy. Watch the curtains that you like, and purchase the number of characters that the announcement until at least 180 ".

The length is up to you. Are the curtains are 54 "or 63" long. These are standard sizes. 54 "to 1" overhang and 63 "provides." 12 If this is too long, the hem them.

Another idea, if you wish, you can buy new hardware and put it wherever you want.

Post a Comment