Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dual Screen Dvd I Have An Element Portable DVD Dual Screen Player-model E750-DPD? Can I Hook Playstation 2 Up To It?

I have an Element Portable DVD dual screen player-model E750-DPD? Can I hook Playstation 2 up to it? - dual screen dvd

The main screen has a digital output, and separately in the hole, in addition to these three ave to the second screen-out DC, IR link, connecting AV output. The second screen is connected only in the context infrared Av, DC on all those on the first screen. The player has an AV cable, connect one end of the main digital output. The other end with 3 red, yellow, white, but can not be on the PS2 I need an adapter to connect separately? If so, how? I bet that Radio Shack has what I need, will always do! Thank you in advance. I'm traveling with two children this weekend, and it will save my sanity on the long road when you can watch a movie and the others can play a game! So do not fight (or maybe not so :)...).

No comments:

Post a Comment